As one of the world's great ancient capitals, Beijing is a must-see because it is home to some of the finest remnants of China's imperial past.
Who are we?
- First Leap English, a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009, is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
- Team of International teachers.
When you join our school, you join a community of over 300 international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and out as you adjust to life in China.
- If you are fresh graduate and you worry about travel budget, we believe that our school is a perfect environment for you to experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life.
As long as you are native speakers who are from the listed countries: US, UK, Scotland, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa and you hold:
- BA degree or above
- TEFL certificate or two years experience
- The willing to relocate in Beijing and strong passion for education
- We are willing to welcome you to join our team!
- Great offer - Great working environment!
- Salary: 17,000 - 20,000 RMB free tax
- 2 week paid training in Beijing
- Relocation bonus: 8,000 RMB (receive in the first monthly payment)
- Free flight ticket provided (we will buy flight ticket for you after visa process finished)
- Ending contract bonus of 8,000 RMB
- TEFL course reimbursement of 3,000 RMB (receive in the first monthly payment)
- Health insurance provided
- Paid national and public holiday
Relaxing working hours and environment:
- Super small class size: 6 - 8 students/class
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Bilingual teaching assistant
- 16 teaching hours/week
- Weekly training program provided
How to apply
- If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate to send your CV, the photo of your BA and your headshot photo to my email address: email@example.com
Location : Beijing, China
Required level of English: