About our school!
- Liberal Art International School is a member of Eland International Education Group (EIEG) which is an education management organization (EMO) with three decades of experience in successfully managing private schools throughout the world
Liberal Art and its integrated Western-Chinese model for education provide students with the opportunity for a bilingual, multicultural, international-style education, grounded in the basic requirements for success in both China and as a member of the world community.
We are looking for:
Native English teachers who hold:
BA at least or above
+ Teaching certificate: TEFL. TESOL, CELTA…
+ Experience working with young learners
+ The love for kids and enthusiasm for teaching English
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: 10 - 15 students/class
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 3-4 teaching hours/day
- 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- 1 -2 teaching assistants in each class
What we offer to our teachers?
- Salary: 14,000 - 20,000 RMB/month
- Free decent apartment provided
- Free 3 meals provided
- Health insurance provided
- One round trip flight ticket to China
- 4 weeks vacations + all public holiday paid
- Life assistant provided
- Full support with visa to China
How can you apply?
- If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Beijing, China
Required level of English: