Scholarship: Volunteer English Teacher Assistants
For Non-Native Europeans
25,000THB per month
Kingston Crown International, a charity organization supported by a private enterprise, is recruiting and training English Teacher Volunteers. The scholars will undergo TEFL training at KCI as well as working at the school.
Our expertise in organizing English courses at the national level “Annual Intensive CEFR English Course for 450 Thai English teachers from 250 schools, authorized and sponsored by Education Authority – Service Area 1, Ubon” can guarantee our quality education services. Please visit our Facebook for more details.
• C1 level in English (CEFR) or equivalent
• A Non-native European, single, 18-28 years old.
• At least high school educated, no need of a teaching certificate
• A quick learner with humility and a passion for teaching.
• Cheerful, open-minded, honest and creative.
• Willing to share a community life.
• Kind-hearted with experience of charity work is an advantage.
• No previous teaching experience required.
• Living Allowance : 14,000 – 18,000THB / month
• Free on the job TEFL training ( 6 months course worth 50,000THB)
• Free food ( 3 meals/day), accommodation with air con + Internet + Laundry ( 9,800BTH/month)
• Tours and camping with our students and the staff
• Visa and work permit assistance ( 40,000THB worth)
• Health Insurance provided by Ministry of Labor (worth 10,800THB)
• TEFL and Certificate of Achievement will be awarded for your work reference.
• 20,000-50,000THB bonus per year
• Genuine career path opportunities for successful candidates -- Scholarships for higher education in Thailand, other professional trainings and become a member the management team.
• Organizing English games/activities : 22 hrs/week
• Office hours: 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week.
•s to… Attending TEFL training classes : 3 hrs/wk
• Joining English camps & activities.
Location : Ubon, Thailand
Required level of English: