Multiply Locations, Cambodia
We look for high quality teachers and educational directors (principals, superintendents, etc.) that can lead and inspire their students in the classroom. We are searching from a diverse pool of candidates that may have different experience levels, teaching backgrounds, and subject knowledge. There are open positions in all grade levels, varying from preschool to college at multiple locations in China.
To apply for the position, please submit a resume and a photo of yourself sent via email with the subject title “Application for China Teacher Position” or “Application for China Educational Director Position” and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding teaching in China, please feel free to email with the subject title “Questions”.
Qualifications for Teachers:
1. Native English speakers only
2. A minimum of two years teaching experience
3. Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year undergraduate program. Must have graduated from college for at least 2 years to be considered for the position.
4. Prefer individuals who can teach the following American High School Courses:
• Math (Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometric Function)
• Science (Physics, Biology, and Chemistry)
• Electives (Art, Music, Performing, Robot, STEM, and etc.)
• Physical Education (Golf, Volleyball, Basketball, Football, Badminton, and etc.)
• Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, and etc.)
5. Also looking for individuals who can teach the following AP Courses:
• AP Economics
• AP Mathematics
• AP History
• AP Government
• AP Physics
• AP Chemistry
• And More
Qualifications for Educational Directors:
1. A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a school or educational facility at an executive level.
2. Must have comprehensive understanding of teaching standards and curriculum requirements of schools at various levels.
3. Needs to have, at least, a master’s degree in any related educational field.
4. Experience in a multicultural learning environment is preferred.
5. Ability to interact with a diverse population of students and a strong commitment to understanding their cultures.
• For Teachers: A competitive annual gross salary of $15,800 - $40,000 commensurate with experience and qualifications.
• For Educational Directors: A competitive annual gross salary commensurate with experience, qualifications, education, and position.
Our partner school’s offer comprehensive benefits, including:
• Health insurance
• On campus housing or housing compensation
• Airfare and relocation service
• Annual paid vacation
• Sick and personal leave
CYC Education provides additional services that make teaching abroad easier, including:
• Commission free currency conversion
• Legal services
• Financial assistance
• Transportation assistance
• General support
You are welcome to ask us about any of our services during the interview process. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location : Multiply Locations, Cambodia
Required level of English: