Beijing, China, China
• Kindergarten Teachers at Sunflower Early Childhood Education Center (SECEC), affiliated Kindergarten with Centre for Language Acquisition and Precision Education (CLAPE). The introductions to both organizations are attached below.
• Students’ ages: 3-6 years old
• Workload: full-time, five days a week
• Native Speaker of English
• Bachelor’s degree in any major, or Early Childhood Education Diploma
• Working experience in pre- schools/kindergartens/elementary schools or related working environment is preferred
• No criminal record and be in good health
• Love children and be enthusiastic for teaching jobs
• Good team work spirit
• Minimum 1 year’s commitment;
Salary and Benefits:
• Pre-tax Salary: RMB 15,000 per month
• Enjoy the statutory Chinese festivals / holidays of China
• Health Insurance is covered
• Lunch and breakfast allowance
• Flight reimbursement up to RMB10,000
• Settlement loan is available upon arrival which should be paid back by the time of contract termination
• Potential salary rise after one year
• Possible contract renewal after one year
• Sponsor work (Z) visa, Foreign Expert Certificate & Residence permit
• Assistance with daily life and cultural adjustment and emergency support
Introduction to Sunflower Early Childhood Education Center (SECEC)
Located in Beijing, the capital of China, Sunflower Early Childhood Education Center (SECEC) was established in 2001. Since its inception, the center has developed gradually into a comprehensive education group, which currently owns a total number of 10 kindergartens located in different districts of Beijing. As one of the leading kindergarten groups in Beijing, SECEC recruits children from age of 2 to 6. Regularly, SECEC has more than 800 teachers with 3500 children in its different branches. From the very beginning, SECEC has been pursuing the mission of respecting children and guiding them to achieve all-around development.
As an affiliated kindergarten with Centre for Language Acquisition and Precision Education (CLAPE), SECEC is greatly supported by CLAPE in curriculum design and teacher’s training. It also serves as the experimental base for the research of CLAPE. In order to strengthen its teaching team, SECEC is now sincerely welcoming qualified kindergarten teachers and early childhood educators to join our team.
Center for Language Acquisition & Precision Education （CLAPE）
The Center for Language Acquisition & Precision Education (CLAPE) is an international research center based in the city of Xi’an, China. It was established through collaboration among educational institutions from U.S.A, Canada, and China including Harvard University, Yale University, University of Toronto, Queen’s University, and Xi’an Jiaotong University etc.
As a non-profit research institute, the CLAPE is committed to promote the language development of children and improve the quality of education. The Center works closely with research institutes and kindergartens/schools to conduct research in bilingual language acquisition, foreign language teaching and teachers’ training, assessment and evaluation, genetic studies of language difficulties, and so on.
The CLAPE also hosts various workshops to promote scientific knowledge of language education to the public, covering topics like language acquisition and development, early foreign language teaching and learning, reading difficulties and home literacy.
With over 100 affiliated kindergartens and schools from all over China, CLAPE provides great support for their curriculum development and English teacher recruitment and training.
Location : Beijing, China, China
Required level of English: