For position of Science/Maths... subject teaching: Teach one or more of the following subjects: Maths, Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Business Studies, Information and Communication Technology in English for primary and secondary students with curriculum and provided text books
Length of the contract:
Academic year (10-12 months)
15th April for departure in June
10th May for departure in July
Departure one week before start date
Bachelor Degree (BA or BS) from an accredited university/college.
Specialization in education /social sciences is preferred.
Native English speakers [A1] for teachers of English only
Teaching credentials or teaching certificates such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA.
Teaching experience is an advantage for primary students; and desirable for secondary students
Teachers are offered to stay in a studio apartment on campus (dormitory) or
rented studio apartment outside with reasonable price.
Urban area in Hanoi (city center)
Please see details in the benefit package.
Teachers will have opportunity to earn extra income through evening or
Other added benefits:
- 24 hour support
- Airport pick-up at Hanoi airport on arrival and departure
- Breakfast and lunch in school canteen (on working days)
- Orientation course
- Vietnamese Culture Orientation
- Tips for teaching in Vietnam context
- One-day tour in Hanoi
- Work permit arrangement
- Entry visa (the fee will be reimbursed after satisfactory completion of the contract)
- Airfare (economy class) reimbursement if you satisfactorily fulfill your contract
- Free sightseeing trips with students during the school year
- Training opportunities for professional advancement
- One-month leave during summer break taken in June (for the ones whose contract is renewed/extended, a bonus equivalent to 30% of one month salary will be payable for this leave)
Primary student: 6 to 11
Secondary student: 12 to 18
15 to 20 hours/week
Total working hours:
40 hours/week including classroom hours, lesson planning, class preparation, student exams and reports, meetings, extra-curricular activities, school events.....
Company offers online courses with special discount for those who need to earn teaching certificate.
You will be contracted directly with us, thus, we assure that you will be provided a secure teaching job in Vietnam with many benefits and without any application or program fee.
You will be able to earn a gross salary from USD 22,000 to USD 42,000 per annum depending on your qualifications and experience as well as your classroom hours. Your package includes:
- Net take home salary
- Personal income tax
- Banking account and money transfer support
- Residence registration support
- Personal Income Tax registration and payment support
- Housing allowance (studio apartment on campus or rented studio apartment outside)
- Premiere Health Insurance
- 24 hour support
- Meals (breakfast and lunch at school on working days)
- Orientation training and activities
- End of school year bonus (depending on actual performance)
- Entry visa
- W ork permit + working visa arrangement
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of school year
- Hanoi airport picking up on arrival and departure
- City tour
- Bachelor Degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four–year university in education /social sciences (preferred)
- Native English speakers[A1] for teachers of English only
- Teaching credentials or teaching certificates such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA.
- Enthusiasm for learning and sharing culturally and academically
- Willing to commit to at least 10 months of working (two semesters of teaching)
- Teaching experience is an advantage for primary students; and desirable for secondary students
The placement process will be started by online/phone interview. After successfully passing the interview, Company will work with you closely via Skype or phone or email to finalize all procedures before your departure to Vietnam.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview via Skype. Successful candidates should be able to start working in Vietnam according to start dates mentioned in the Job Description.
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam
19 April 2014
18 April 2014
17 April 2014