Kuala Lumpur, Cambodia
Who are we looking for:
Native teacher from English speaking countries with BA in Physics or Related fields
At least 2 year relevant teaching experience
Be familiar with IGCSE curriculum
Will be able to start working in September 2018
About the job details
Salary: 8,000 - 12,000 ringgit
Health insurance provided
Small class size: maximum of 24 students/class
Relaxing working hours: from Mon - Fri, 7:45 am to 3:30 pm
Two days off on Saturday and Sunday
1) Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
2) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as quantum mechanics, particle physics, and optics.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
5) Supervise students' laboratory work.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
Are you interested?
You can send your CV, photo of your BA degree and profile photo to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Cambodia
Required level of English: