- Lying on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
About the school!
- Super Start English, a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009, is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry. Created to provide much-needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 1.5 – 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
What should you expect to be offered working at our school?
- Monthly salary: 17000 - 20000 RMB (after tax)
- Relocation bonus: 10000 RMB (get in the first monthly payment)
- Health insurance provided
- 1 round trip flight ticket to Beijing provided
- 2 week paid hotel accommodation
- Air fair bonus upon the completion of the contract for 8000 RMB
- Support Z visa to China
- Life assistant provided
Who are we looking for?
Don’t worry if you are fresh graduate, we are welcome all the teachers who are from English Speaking countries and have:
- BA degree or above
-TEFL certificate or teaching experience
- Love working with kids
- Willing to relocate in Nanjing
What’s the teaching experience like?
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Small class size: 6 - 10 students/class
- Teaching assistant for each class
- 16 teaching hours/week
- 2 days off/week
What are you waiting for?
Just send your CV and qualification to the email address: email@example.com if you are interested in this position.
Location : Nanjing, China
Required level of English: