Teaching German classes to P1 – S4.
- Managing and organizing all resources and materials of the German Department.
- Designing and organizing special school events (such as Celebrate Germany Week, German Spelling Bees etc.)
- Recording student’s reports, test scores and comments on our cloud based Campus Live.
- Coordinating with /German Department where and when necessary.
- Teachers attend compulsory meetings conducted by your department heads and on some occasions our Heads of School.
- Salary range: $1800 - $2000/month
- A nice and full-furnish apartment provided (with free utility fee and laundry service)
- Health insurance covered and free lunch provided by the school
- Get paid on all of National, Public and School holiday
- Free flight ticket to Yangon if teacher is located in the countries of Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore
Candidates from any countries who can speak German at Idiomatic level
Got BA degree and certificate in teaching German as a second language
Under 40 years old and got at least 1 year teaching experience.
We are the external human resource team of Brainworks school and helping the school to find qualified German teacher
Don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your Degree and teaching certificate to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org if you find the school is a good fit for you.
Location : Yangon, Cambodia
Required level of English: