About the school!
- Paragon Private and International School is established in 2014. In 2017, the school is equipped with a purpose-built campus conveniently located in Plentong. The aim of the school is to mold leaders for tomorrow, as well as nurture and develop every student in body, mind and spirit with leadership skills useful for the advancement of the society.
Who are we looking for?
- ESL teacher: 1
- Humanity teacher: 1
- Principle of the school: 1
What are the requirements?
- Native speaker teacher from UK, US,
- BA in English/ Linguistic/ Education/ History/ English Literature
- GCSE or PGCE
- At least 2 year experience teaching British curriculum
(*) For the position of Principle, we need you to have background in Management and experience working as Principle before.
What do we offer?
- During three month probation: 10,000 ringgit to 12,000 ringgit.
- After three month probation: 12,000 ringgit to 16,000 ringgit.
- The salary is negotiable and depends on your qualification and teaching experience
- Student age: primary to secondary school
- Working schedule: from Monday to Friday
2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Working hours: 40 hours per week including 16 - 20 teaching hours
How to apply?
Please send your CV, the photo of your BA degree, certificate and profile picture to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Johor, Malaysia
Required level of English: