Type of School:
- We are an English language center for kids and adults in Yangon city.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Yangon, the former capital city of Myanmar, is the largest city in Myanmar which is told as a ‘school’ where you can learn something everyday. In addition, local fresh markets and Myanmar Beer is very preferable by expats.
Job Package & Benefits:
- You can teach various ages of student, and it’s the best to teach the age group that you are most confident in.
- Flexible work schedule: 5 working days + 2 days off per week
- Medium class size: 15 - 25 students/class
- Contract length: one year (1 year) and can be extended upon request
- Salary: $1,600 paid monthly
- Housing allowance: $300/month
- Visa and work permit are provided
- Medical coverage provided
- National holidays paid
Our Requirements For This Position:
- Native English speakers
- You must hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- Teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL, TESOL) or any equivalent certificate (preferred)
- 2 years teaching experience is a big plus for you
- Willing to commit 1 year contract
Interested to our job? Please apply now!
- Please send your qualifications and a scan/photo of your passport page to hazelinvn[at]gmail.com
Location : Yangon, Myanmar
Required level of English: