What do you know about Sanya?
- Tired of too fast paced life, traffic jam and polluted environment? Sanya is welcoming you.
- Sanya is known as "the second Hawaii" in China, the hidden gem in China’s crown. The sky here is clear, the air is warm and thick with humidity. Lounging around Sanya on this tropical island of Hainan, you will realize how living in paradise is.
Your work experience would be like?
- Live in beautiful coastal city of Sanya in Hainan island in China.
- Teach motivated students at public primary schools in Sanya, Hainan.
- Students age: 8-12 years old
- Class size: about 50 students/ class
- Working days: from Monday to Friday
- Days off: Saturday & Sunday
- No more than 25 classes/week (40-45 minutes/class)
- No office hour
What you will get when working with us:
- 18,000 RMB / month
- Single well-furnished apartment with free wifi
- All Chinese public holiday paid
Sponsored Z visa and work permit
- Insurance provided (follow the law for all the public schools in China)
- During summer vacation, you do not work and will get paid 100 RMB / day
- Airfare reimbursement of 5,000 RMB
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV, your headshot photo, scans of your passport and degrees to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Sanya, China
Required level of English: