Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Who we are?
- Our school was founded in 1983 and It has since expanded to form the Shinelife Group of Schools - a group of private and international schools in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor, comprising of two schools, spread over two campuses - one in Damansara Heights, and one in Cheras. Students range in age from four (Reception) to eighteen (A-Levels)
Who are we looking for?
We are welcome teachers who:
- Have BA in English
- At least 2 year experience in International School
What benefit you can get?
- Salary: $1500 - $1700/ month
- Housing allowance: $400
- Teaching hours: from Monday to
Friday, from 7:45 am to 3:45 pm
- Two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Paid sick leave for 14 days
- All the school holidays paid
How about students?
- We have education system from Kindergarten to High School
Our students have great level of English
- Small class size should be expected: only 20 -24 students per class
- Great support from local teaching assistant
How to apply?
- Please send your CV and your qualifications to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Required level of English: